We own and maintain all of our project critical equipment. With an on-staff mechanic, we are able to keep all of our equipment in fine working order so it can be ready whenever a job requires it.
- Concrete & Masonry wall cutting saws; Hydraulic, gas and electric driven
Symons wall forms
- Multiple concrete buggies, vibratory screeds, walk behind and riding towel machines
- Multiple rough terrain forklifts, tow motors, and electrically powered material handling equipment
- Hydromobile scaffolding M-series and P-series, Tubular walk through frames
- Sky Climber and Spider swing stages
- Specialty rigging and shoring equipment
- Multiple misc. small tools and equipment
Our employees are easily one of our most valuable assets. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to produce such exquisite work. Since they are so vitally important, our employees are put through rigorous testing. They are tested on both their knowledge of their particular specialty as well as their physical fitness.
In warmer months we regularly have 80+ employees in the field working on a number of different projects. In winter months we have around 40 people in the field but the snow doesn’t stop us.
Whenever needed, we can also call upon our close relationships with subcontractors to acquire any additional skills we might need.
Catenary Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Our primary focus is on commercial level masonry and concrete contracting. This, however, doesn’t mean we don’t hire a broad range of skilled trades, labor, and administrative specialists. We always have a need for dedicated, talented people to help us build the future of this area.
Our employment needs are constantly changing. Each year brings more projects that require more resources from us and we find our roster is always expanding. Much of what we do is also seasonally dependent and so we have a greater need for skilled employees in the warmer months.
To inquire about our current employment opportunities please use the following information to contact us.
Please call Tony Posella
Or fax your resume to: