St. James Episcopal Church
Address: 405 E Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
Details: On the National Historic Register of Places. Built in 1908, this Neo-Gothic church was the first of many such churches designed by Robert North and built in the Western NY region.
Extensive restoration and preservation work including recasting and replacing cast materials, restoration of stonework, installation of new tower cross, and more.
Winner of The Landmark Society of Western NY’s Stewardship Award in 2016